PS5 launch Game Destruction AllStars Delayed to 2021


Destruction AllStars, first announced in June, has been delayed until February 2021, Sony said on Monday. The game, developed by British studio Lucid Games, was originally slated to launch alongside the PlayStation 5 in November.



Sony will offer the game to PlayStation Plus subscribers in February for two months after release. The multiplayer game will get a new trailer next week, where the publisher will showcase more about Destruction AllStars; we haven’t seen much of anything since the initial trailer was revealed earlier this year.



From what we know now, it looks to be a destruction derby-styled game. Here’s Sony’s description:

Destruction AllStars is an action-packed sports event that pits drivers against one another in an intense competition. The goal? Wreck as many cars as possible.

Customers who’ve already pre-ordered the game will be refunded, Sony said.

Sony’s next-gen console, the PlayStation 5, is nearing its Nov. 12 release date. Though Destruction AllStars is no longer part of the launch lineup, there’ll still be plenty to play — like Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Astro’s Playroom, and Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

_______

By THEREWXNDZ

You Might Like

2020-09-14-SMUS-BANNER-fall.jpg

Read Next

 About Us             

More

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • TikTok
  • Pinterest
  • Flipboard
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Facebook Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black